UV-C Disinfection Machine
Prevent Covid-19 with UV-C
254nm (UV-C rays) x 6 (75W) CE Certified
Able to kill 99% of all bacteria and virus, disinfects in 15 min for a regular 25 m2 indoor room
Design with human detection IR sensor, UVC lights will automatically turn off if anyone accidentally approaches the machine
User Friendly and easy control by Mobile APP
We use Philips ultraviolet lamps
- Reliable UVC output over lifetime
- All Philips UVC low pressure mercury lamps contain a unique coating on the inner glass wall that ensures the UVC output over the useful life of the lamp never drops below 85% of its initial output
- Lowest mercury content for a better environment
- No mercury emission during manufacturing
- Optimum lamp performance with lowest possible amount of mercury in the lamps
Wireless Bluetooth connection with Android APP
UVC light disinfection eliminate any remaining pathogens after manual cleaning processes, such as:
- Clostridium difficile (C.diff)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin-resistant Entercoccus faecailis (VRE)
How can we take adequate defense measures?
Bacteria and viruses spread easily in densely populated public areas, such as offices / shopping malls /cinemas / theatre / hospitals / elderly homes etc.
UV-C Disinfection Technology:
- Emitting concentrated UV-C light onto infectious hotspots in rooms , supporting the normal cleaning routines.
- Prevents and reduce the spread of infectious viruses and microorganisms in the environment by breaking down their DNA structure.
- Safe, reliable and user friendly wireless operation as it can be operated easily by staff through mobile app.
- Installed with human detection IR sensor, UVC lights will automatically turn off if any staff accidentally approaches the machine
- Reducing public areas infection rates and operating costs.